Thursday 17 October 2013

Best Despicable Me Quotes

We have digged out the top despicable me quotes and going to post them here. Some of these despicable me quotes are truly funny while others are extremely inspiring like the most inspiring quotes posted here. The quotes mentioned in this post includes despicable me quotes from agnes, quotes from vector and many other characters from the despicable me movie.

despicable me quotes


Despicable Me Quotes


Margo: Hello? Cookies for sale!
Gru: Go away, I'm not home!
Margo: Uh, yes, you are. I heard you.
Gru: No, you didn't. This... is a recording.
Margo: [scoffs] No, it isn't.
Gru: Yes, it is. Watch this. Leave a message. Beep!
[Edith kicks the door, causing Gru to scream in pain]
Agnes: Goodbye, recorded message.
Margo: [off-screen] Agnes, come on!

Agnes: Will you read us a bedtime story?
Gru: No.
Agnes: Pretty please?
Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference.

Vector: When I'm done with Gru, he's gonna be begging for mercy!

Young Gru: Look, Mom, I drew a picture of me landing on the moon.
Gru's Mom: Eh.
Young Gru: Look, Mom, I made a prototype of a rocket out of macaroni.
Gru's Mom: Eh.
Young Gru: Look, Mom, I built a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype.
[Fires rocket]
Gru's Mom: [holds her breath in amazement for a moment] ... Eh.

Young Gru: Mom, someday, I'm going to go to the moon.
Gru's Mom: I'm afraid you're too late, son. NASA isn't sending the monkeys anymore.

Vector: [after shrinking toilet] Look at you, a little tiny toilet, for little tiny people to...
[toilet breaks, spraying water on Vector]
Vector: Ah! Curse you, tiny toilet!

Edith: Are these beds made out of bombs?
Gru: Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up. But try not to toss and turn.
Edith: Cool!

Agnes: I like him. He's nice.
Edith: He's scary.
Agnes: Like Santa.

Agnes: [singing] Unicorns, I love them. Unicorns, I love them. Uni uni unicorns, I love them. Uni unicorns, I could pet one if they were really real. And they are! So I bought one so I could pet it. Now it loves me, now I love it. La lala la la...


Gru: We stole the Statue of Liberty...!
[the minions cheer]
Gru: ...the small one, from Las Vegas!
[the cheers stop]
Gru: I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower... also Vegas.

Margo: Hello? Cookies for sale!
Gru: Go away, I'm not home!
Margo: Uh, yes, you are. I heard you.
Gru: No, you didn't. This... is a recording.
Margo: [scoffs] No, it isn't.
Gru: Yes, it is. Watch this. Leave a message. Beep!
[Edith kicks the door, causing Gru to scream in pain]
Agnes: Goodbye, recorded message.
Margo: [off-screen] Agnes, come on!

Agnes: Will you read us a bedtime story?
Gru: No.
Agnes: Pretty please?
Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference.

Vector: I'm applying for a villain loan. I go by Vector. It's a mathematical term, represented by an arrow with both direction and magnitude. Vector! That's me, because I commit crimes with both direction and magnituide. Oh yeah!

Dr. Nefario: [a minion drinks from a bottle, starts floating] We've been working on this for a while now. Anti-gravity serum.
[the minion floats out an open skylight]
Dr. Nefario: I meant to close that.
Gru: Do the effects wear off?
Dr. Nefario: [Looking up at some minions floating on the roof] So far, no, they don't.

Agnes: Why are you wearing your pajamas?
Vector: They're not pajamas! It's my warm-up suit.
Agnes: Why do you need warming up for?
Vector: For doing stuff.
Margo: What kind of stuff?
Vector: Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.
Agnes: Like sleeping?

Gru: [Sees Edith near his iron maiden] No, no! Stay away from there! It's fragile!
[the iron maiden closes with Edith inside; a red liquid leaks from underneath; Margo and Agnes gasp]
Gru: Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.
Edith: [Inside the iron maiden] Hey! It's dark in here!
[Gru opens iron maiden; Edith is unharmed, but her juice box is punctured]
Edith: [Spits out a straw] It poked a hole in my juice box.

Mr. Perkins: Do you know where the shrink ray is?
Vector: Duh? Back at my place.
Mr. Perkins: Oh, is that right? Back at your place? Oh, that's cool. I guess Gru must just have one that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT!
[shows vector the computer shot of Gru with the shrink ray and the girls]
Vector: Oh. What? Th-those girls sold me cookies.

Gru: [to Miss Hattie] You are a beautiful woman. Do you speak Spanish?
Miss Hattie: Do I look like I speak Spanish?
Gru: You have a face... Como un burro.
Miss Hattie: Oh! Well, thank you!

So these are our picked most funny and inspirational despicable me quotes and we believe some of these will definitely make you laugh or inspire. Don't forget to let us know about any other despicable me quotes you think deserves a place in the above list.

Get our latest updates directly in your inbox. Subscribe to the Minions below!


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment