Thursday 7 November 2013

Kevin Minion - Things You Know, Don't Know and Should Know!


Kevin minion is a minion of Gru which appears in despicable me and despicable me 2 also. Kevin minion appears differently in both movies. In despicable me he has buzz cut hair and only one eye while in despicable me 2 minion kevin is a tall minion with sprout cut hair and two eyes.

kevin minion


In despicable me 2 he loves to tease and make fun of anyone as well as he loves to play golf. Kevin minion also manages some important responsibilities of Gru because he is the one who manages the wireless network in Gru's house. In despicable me, he is a henchman by occupation.


Minion Kevin was the only minion to know what was going to happen to him when the serum was injected to him in despicable me 2. He was also the only minion reverted to normal by injection. Minion kevin also appears in a despicable me mini movie named Training Wheels with Stuart and Scott. Also Pierre Coffin has given the voice to Kevin minion in despicable me and despicable me 2.

Get our latest updates directly in your inbox. Subscribe to the Minions below!


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment