Wednesday 16 October 2013

Despicable Me Minions Names and Interesting Facts


In this post we will know about the despicable me minions names, facts and everything about each and every despicable me minions together with their pictures. As we all know that minions are small and cute, yellow colored characters. They are really funny and innocent. In the despicable me movie there are several hundred minions which vary in height and physical build up than the others but there are some despicable me minions which stood out among the rest and here we will know about them. Do you know that there were many interesting characters in disney movies which we don't know much about and which can be found here. But this isn't going to happen with the minions. Here we will know about each and every major minion characters.

Despicable Me Minions Names


Below you can know the despicable me minions names and pictures as well as some interesting information about them.

1. Jerry: Jerry is a short and plump Minion with buzz-cut hair in Despicable Me 2. Jerry is very sensitive as seen when Kevin teases him for being a coward. He is also easily got scared when he hear any strange noises like when he heard a terrifying noise which is only a cat looking out throught the garbage.He loves to play his guitar as seen at the beach.

despicable me minion jerry


2. Tim: Tim is a tall two-eyed minion with Sprout Cut Hair He is usually seen dressed as a dad. In Despicable Me 2, he became bald. He is seen wearing a beard and a tie.

despicable me minion tim





3. Kevin: Kevin is one of Gru's Minions. Kevin loves to make fun of someone and loves teasing shown when he made fun of Jerry & teases him for being a coward. He also loves playing golf as seen in Despicable Me 2.

despicable me minion kevin


4. Phil: Phil is a two-eyed minion with  buzz-cut hair and is usually seen dressed up as a maid.

despicable me minion phil


5. Mark: Mark is a two-eyed minion with combed hair. He is usually seen dressed up as a mother.

despicable me minion mark


6. Tom: Tom is a two-eyed minion with Buzz-cut hair.

despicable me minion tom


7. Lary: Lary is a small two eyed minion with short buzz-cut hair. He appeared when the minions tasted the Jelly. He is the first to taste it then when he did'nt like the taste he gave it to John as his boss then he broke the glass and he and the minions runned away.

despicable me minion lary


8. Jorge: Jorge is a small one-eyed minion. Jorge loves to smile and dance and also wear his white cap.

despicable me minion jorge


9. Donny: Donny is a one eyed minion with combed hair.Donny loves singing as shown when he sings "Chiquita Banana". He is clumsy as seen when he fell and got his head stuck in a jar.

despicable me minion donny


10. John: John is a one eyed minion with combed hair. He is dressed as a referee during the credit of Despicable Me.

despicable me minion john


11. Steve: Steve is a small one eyed minion with combed hair. Steve easily get mad when he is hit as shown when Dave fired his Rocket Launcher.

despicable me minion steve


12. Frank: Frank is a small one-eyed minion with combed hair and is usually seen with pins on his head. In the movie he appears at YMCA scene along with Jorge,Tim and Donny . He has pins on a cloth on his head like a crown.

despicable me minion frank


13. Lance: Lance is a small one-eyed minion with Buzz-Cut Hair. Lance enjoys dancing and singing as shown when he is cleaning the door in Gru's house.

despicable me minion lance


14. Bob: He is short and plump bald Minion with two eyes that have different colors. In Despicable Me 2 he appeared with Stuart and Kevin at the end of the credits of Despicable Me 2, in the casting for the Minions Movie casting. He tries to keep the screen up but keeps falling.

despicable me minion bob


15. Dave: Dave is very smart and sweet minion who is loving, kind, caring and funny. He is good in playing video games like Stuart as seen when they are playing in Despicable Me 2.

despicable me minion dave


16. Carl: Carl is a fun-loving minion who enjoys his time with his fellow minions. He likes to skateboard and make noises.

despicable me minion carl


17. Darwin: Darwin is a two-eyed minion that is usually seen dressed as a fireman.

despicable me minion darwin


18. Paul: Paul is a tall two-eyed minion with Sprout Cut Hair and he seems to be quite a mean minion.

despicable me minion paul


19. Stuart: Stuart is a one-eyed Minion with combed hair. Stuart is playful and funny. He is great in playing Video games like Dave.

despicable me minion stuart


20. Josh: Josh is a short and plump two-eyed minion. Josh can be funny as seen when he is scanning his butt along with Stuart and Lary.

despicable me minion josh


So here we have all the despicable me minions names with important information about them. We hope this post will make you even more familiar with our cute despicable me minions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment